Your name is JAKE from STATE FARM and you like to WEAR KHAKIS. You have a reputation of talking to MARRIED MEN at 3 IN THE MORNING and MAKING THEIR WIVES MAD. You don’t mean to, of course, it’s just a coincidental thing that happens. You swear! Your hobbies include being LIKE A GOOD NEIGHBOR and BROWSING YOUR COMPUTER for people in need of GREAT INSURANCE, as well as giving GREAT DEALS.
FUCKING STAHP PLZ
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS
So if we have to show women what the baby looks like in their womb and tell them how the process works before allowing them to get an abortion, does that mean we should teach our soldiers about the culture of the lands we’re invading, and explain to them that the people we want them to kill have families and feel pain, just like Americans?
Omfg "talk about" is a lot cuter than ask me
- I know most people who follow me are only here for the art but if anyone's curious, here we go. o/
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
It’s Saturday where I live, so I’ll just post some pin-up Vriska (slightly aged up for my peace of mind, eheh) for dodostad. Happy birthday, Ella! <33333333
(This became a victim of me practising digital colouring. Not gonna even pretend that I had any idea what I was doing hahaha sob)
Really, guys? I’m back for ten minutes and we’re already fighting space aliens?
Steve just spends this entire movie unimpressed with EVERYTHING
#as much as I love steve being impressed like vaccinations! #smallpox is gone! #washing machines! #the future is wonderful! #I also want him to kinda be like #oh so it doesn’t fold the clothes for you? #I still gotta iron this myself? #Howard promised flying cars 70 years ago #Where’re the robots #unimpressed by the future tbh (via kehinki)
i really like the idea of a fantasy setting but in modern times. elves on smart phones and taking pictures for their instagram. dwarves getting into console wars and calling each other casual gamers. mages casting dangerous spells for the vine. i want it.
"Dude I dunno, necromancy is pretty fucked up." "Do it for the vine."
Eeyore is just one of those characters that you wanna scoop up and hug forever.
One awesome thing about Eeyore is that even though he is basically clinically depressed, he still gets invited to participate in adventures and shenanigans with all of his friends. And they never expect him to pretend to feel happy, they just love him anyway, and they never leave him behind or ask him to change.